Actual Header

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Funday Sunday!

Hello Dreamers!


So I've been gone again... for quite a long time this time too... And I really have no worthy excuse so let's just acknowledge that and move on with our lives...



Due to my absence, I've been planning this week's posts for a while now....

Movie Monday: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1


TV Thursday: Doctor Who - Dark Water (Episode 11)




Books On Friday: The Ashtown Burials - Empire of Bones



Yeah, they're going to be some extremely overdue posts... Oh well.

I love how you guys still comeback to read my posts even though I haven't been heard from in a month...

So... I haven't decided if I'm going to do Camp Nano or not (who am I kidding, of course I'm going to do Camp Nano!), but I've discovered that New York City is a fantastic place to come up with book ideas... and I've got a really great one going. Super excited...


Sometimes I use Youtube to study for my college classes....


(Sorry, I'm on a computer that wont let me embed videos... You'll have to click on the link yourself... I know. So much work.)

Actually, I usually use John Green's Crash Course series... they're fantastic, you should try them sometime. Passed two history classes that way (it helps that John Green teaches with the same perspective as most college classes...).

Also, Jordan got rid of Messyges from Blimey Cow and replaced it with #AskJordan....


tumblr_mdy9fz3GVN1rqz0i2-2.gif


Do Not Want Doctor Who animated GIF

tumblr_mqh96wE2Gj1s9bt9so1_500

I miss Messyges... how about ya'll???

~ Aloisa Quintal
"We are all fools in love."
(Name the quote!!)



5 comments:

  1. HELLO AGAIN!!!! *waves excitedly*

    OH YOU FINISHED THE EMPIRE OF BONES????????? YES SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!! Cooooool.

    YOU HAVE TO DO CAMP NANO!!!! I need all the moral support I can get because Candence goaded me into doing 55,000 (WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS????) words. But I'm stoked for my idea and I'm stoked to see what everyone else comes up with. Anyway, I have you invited to my cabin. You should agree and join. XD

    No more Messyges? That's lame. But I honestly haven't been watching BlimeyCow for a while.... No particular reason. Just.... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quote is from Pride and Prejudice!

    I googled it. XD It sounded super familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. So I put my finger on my keyboard instead and looked it up so it wouldn't drive me crazy. I only cheated for my sanity's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, when is Camp NaNo? 'Cause I want to do it with all of you lovely people, but I can't do it if I can't plan for it and I can't plan for it if I don't know when it is.

    Love the gif usage, as usual. Looking forward to the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camp NaNo is April! campnanowrimo.org is the site if you wanna look at it. If you DO do it, let me know your username so I can invite you to our cabin!

      Delete
  4. Camp NaNo is fun. I'm trying it this time too.

    That sounded boring. But...NANO!!!!!!! You should tell us about your book....

    ReplyDelete