Actual Header

Sunday, August 30, 2015

We've Moved!

Hello Dreamers!

I know it has been a very long time. But... basically I've been feeling like it's time to move to something else.

This blog served a great purpose for me. It helped me to find out where I stand on some issues and gave me a voice for some of my opinions. I have loved our conversations and frankly, I'm going to miss this site.

But the good news is that it's not over yet! I've opened a new movie review website where I will continue making movie reviews! Anyway, I thought all of you guys might be interested in following - after all I don't know if I really want to do it without you. You've all been such faithful readers and I really appreciate it.

Here's the new website: www.imaninterrogator.com

*deep breath* Goodbye my dear castle. I has been amazing.




~ Aloisa Quintal
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

No comments:

Post a Comment