Actual Header

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Well Done, Hollywood. Well Done.

Originally Posted 5/17/14 8:39 PM PDT

Hello Dreamers,

If you've been following my blog studiously, you'll remember when I posted a challenge for Hollywood. To be specific, I dared Hollywood to make me cry.

Well. I can now report that Hollywood has proved me wrong.


I went to go see Walking With the Enemy with Pearl. WWE is about WWII and the Jews that were hiding from the Nazi's. All in all - it was absolutely beautiful. At the end I came so very close to sobbing that I have considered it crying.

That was a few weeks ago. I figured "Oh okay, Hollywood won my little bet... I'll post about it later."

Well I have just finished watching Finding Neverland.


This is a movie about JM Barrie (whom I have recently dubbed the most brilliant author in the history of mankind) and how he came up with the story Peter Pan.
And I was sobbing by the end. I'm still crying.

Hi. I'm an emotional teenager who can't get past the magic of Peter Pan.

Just.... well done, Hollywood. Well done.

~ Aloisa Quintal
"She went to Neverland. And you can visit her anytime you like, if you just go there yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment