Actual Header

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dresses... and Stuff

Originally Posted on 5/22/14 9:59 AM PDT

Hello Dreamers,

So it has come to my attention that next year will be my senior year. *shrieks*

It has also come to my attention that if I plan to go to prom, that year will be my last chance. It seems that my mother is rather hoping that I will. And... it can't be that bad... can it?

Well, anyway, I was thinking that it would be a blast to make my prom dress (and enter it into fair at some point). So I've started collecting inspiration. Cuz... I have no idea what I'm even talking about right now.

So... to make a long story short, I'm sharing my inspiration with you because I can.

First on the list is Wendy Darling from Peter Pan. Because I'm obsessed.

Yes. I'm aware of the fact that she wears a nightgown the whole movie. I'm also aware of the fact that I love that nightgown. No. I'm not going to go to prom in a nightgown. But I thought that the vine of leaves and leather belt on the otherwise boring white dress are really cool.
                                   

Second on the list is Taylor Swift. *Please don't kill me*

Sorry. I can't help it. I love this dress.


So, keeping in mind my desire for random leaves, I noticed that Princess Tiana has similar idea.

Oh! And guess what I want to wear for shoes? 

So... all that was just to say... Nothing really. I still have no idea what I'm doing...

~ Aloisa Quintal
"Wendy, run away with me....Oh! Somewhere in Neverland..." - Somewhere in Neverland, All Time Low (Look it up. It's amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment