Actual Header

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'm Cutting Back...

Hello Dreamers,

Unfortunately, I have an addiction. To entertainment. And it's gotten way out of control over the last couple of months. I've actually started to run out of movies I want to see...which is pretty scary.

So. I've decided to limit myself to one movie a week. Two if I'm feeling adventurous. It might happen some weeks, probably wont others...

But I'm doing it anyway. There's a reason for all of this, and I've actually come up with a short film idea based on it... but it's not important at this moment.

Here's to reading again, writing again, and realizing that there actually is an outside to my life. *shocker*
(Okay, it actually hasn't been that bad. I mean I go out to the barn all the time...what can I say.)

It shouldn't affect this blog much.... I hardly ever post anyway.

Peace out, Holmes!


(Yeah that was weird... oh well. Stuff like that just happens sometimes...)

~ Aloisa Quintal
"Only human again! Only human again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment