Actual Header

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why has Aloisa been missing again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'M GOING TO DIE W/O HER!!!!!!!!!

Okay, you probably aren't all panicking like that. Actually, you probably didn't even notice my absense. I've been busy.

With school....In the words of Snape, "Obviously."

With writing in my book. Again, "Obviously" And no I'm not showing it to you. Not yet anyway.

With writing songs. Bet you weren't expecting that one! I've been writing song after song after song and it's weird because they're still coming. So...Yeah, I'll let you know if any of them become worthy of sharing.

Counting down days till the Hobbit comes out on DVD! Haha! Actually this is a lie since all I know is that it comes out sometime in March. Shame on me. I should figure out the actual days...

So yeah. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and you should be looking for post about a couple of movies soon...

"Ta!"
~ Aloisa Quintal

2 comments:

  1. I'm 90% sure that The Hobbit comes out on DVD March 20th.

    AND YOU ARE WRITING SONGS???? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll be counting down now! (Maybe I'll even count down on here. That'd be fun!)

      Delete