Actual Header

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Upcoming Movie: Jack the Giant Slayer

I saw this preview a couple times and kept thinking that the preview was for the Hobbit. They use Ian McKellen's (Gandalf's) voice in the trailer and it's made by the same people who made the Hobbit. Obviously I was wrong.

This trailer is actually for Jack the Giant Slayer. This movie comes out March 1st. It's about a farm boy in the medieval time period that opens a gateway between the giants world and the human world. Of course there's a princess involved as well and a kingdom ect etc. There also is a really cool looking guy played by Ewan McGregor!!!!!!! (The young Obi Wan, for those that don't know...) He looks hilarious!

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng9rjC8MOgU

I kinda like the "Adventure" scene...

Ewan just looks AWESOME! (The guy that goes "Not just yet", and "I never suppose I simply prepare for everything!" and "I had this Jack. I had this") He looks awesome!!!

Anyway I think this movie is either going to be really cheesy and stupid or really awesome. Can't decide which. However, I'm watching for it because I think it could be cool. And Ewan just looks epic! I guess we'll see in about two days. :P

~ Aloisa Quintal

6 comments:

  1. *laughs at Ewan* Yep, he looks funny. But I'm not sure if I will like this. I don't have high hopes for it, just because...well...it definitely has the capability of being uber dumb. But I will just wait till you see it and see if you like it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I go through phases. One minute I'm like "YES! I can't wait for this movie!" And then the next I'm like "UG! This movie is going to be so terrible!" I can't make up my mind. :P

      Delete
  2. Phases. Yes, I can understand that. But it is Ewan. And Stanley Tucci, although you probably don't know who that is. And I think Ian McShane (Blackbeard).
    Hmmmm....
    If I, say, suggested that we go see it together sometime in the next couple weeks, what would you say, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Blackbeard is in it to. Though I don't know who he plays. I'm guessing that Stanley Tucci is the guy that says "I'm talking to giants at the moment..."

      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome! I'll email you about it!

      Delete
    2. Soooo.... Are you going to review it on here for us? Huh? Huh? Huh? Are ya? Are ya? ARE YA????

      Delete
    3. Yes, but I've benn really busy w/ school. Didn't finish till 6pm today...

      Delete