Actual Header

Sunday, December 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo: The two saddest (Best??) words in the world. The End.

Hey Guys!
So guess what? I won NaNoWriMo! I finished with 32,000 words. I'm REALLY happy! Anway, I actually didn't finish my book in 30,000 words which means that my book will be much longer than that. Which is good and bad. It's good because that means that my book will be much longer than I ever expected it to be! :D However, it's kind of bad because that means that I still have to go and write in it to get it finished. :( Oh well. I'm happy.
I'm going to keep working on my book and hopefully I'll get to write those two last words on the very last page of my book. I just thought I'd give you guys an update on what's been going on. I've been not writing here because I've been putting everything into NaNo. So I apologize yet again! I should be going to Rise of Guardians soon, and I'll write a nice long review about it once I see it.
~ Aloisa Quintal

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay for finishing NaNo!!

    It does seem like it's hard to wrap up a book after a few weeks of trying your hardest just to get a few thousand words on the page, doesn't it? I struggled with the same thing: finish now and write the conclusion? Or go all out and turn my novel into something threefold?

    Decisions decisions... ;)

    Glad you won,
    K-Minty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what my ending is going to be though. It's all thought out and planned. It's just getting there now that's the problem. :P

      Delete
    2. HEY! I forgot to tell you CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NANOWRIMO! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!

      Delete
  2. CONGRAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! That's great, precioussss!

    Hey, better'n me....I got like 29,980 and then I was throwing in words here and there just so I could keep my ending. ;-) Long books are much better than short books after all.

    ReplyDelete