Actual Header

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Hobbit Trailer #2

Hey Guys!

So you may or may not have noticed, that I'm going to stop limiting myself to topics on this blog. I really hate being limited to only talk about Narnia (Not that's there's anything wrong with Narnia...) and you guys probably do too. So here's to new begininngs! *Raises glass in toast*

GUESS WHAT!??!?!?!?!
The Second Hobbit Trailer is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fNZRlbkLO8

Richard Armitage gets a TON more scenes!!!!

I love the "You! Mr. Baggins, where are you off to?" "I'm going on an adventure!!!"
And the guy with the hedgehogs... :P
"If Baggins looses we eats it whole." "Fair enough."
"Mr. Baggins, At your service!"
"We will seize this chance to take back Eleborn!"

It STILL looks like there is something between Gandalf and Galadrial!!!! She's using some alternate name for him!!! This is driving me crazy! (At 1:57)

Anyway that is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO COOL!!!!! And RA gets a TON of scenes and he's REALLY cool in them!!!

~ Aloisa Quintal
"Loyalty, Honor, A willing heart, I can ask no more than that."


4 comments:

  1. Mithrandir is at least what the people of Gondor call Gandalf.....I can't remember if it was his elven name or something like that. I believe it means something like traveler in the grey cloak....something like that (or maybe something entirely different, but still). Anyway, you don't know Mithrandir because you haven't read all the books. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got ya. I will finish them before the movie... And I have to read the Hobbit again and I have to read Tolkien's Unfinished Tales. So my reading list is full at the moment. (Plus a gillion other things I wish I could read first...)

      Delete
  2. Richard Armitage as Thorin is going to blow our minds, I can just tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Yesterday I was acting all weird and jittery because I watched this 10 times before I did school...

      "You! Mr. Bilbo, Where are you off to?"
      "I'm going on an adventure!!!"
      :D

      Delete