Actual Header

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Prospects for 2015

Hello Dreamers!

So you all know that I've been remodeling the blog a bit and throwing you guys this way and that in the process. Thanks so much for sticking with me. I'm proud to announce that the 2015 update is finished. (Yay!) So... take in the new look cuz we're sticking with it. (And I'm very happy with it. Which rarely happens so... yay!) It's like fangirling mixed with a little bit of punk rock or something... Point is, I love it.

Moving right along, I've created a sort of schedule thing for 2015. (I realize of course I'm a bit late to start a new thing for 2015 but... isn't it fashionable or something to be late??) This helps me set a goal in my mind for posting (which I'm really hoping to spend more time doing this year) and keeps me thinking about the blog. (Plus I'm just an organized freak so... that's the way things go with me.) So, without further ado....
  • On Sundays, I'll be writing a post that sorta sets up the rest of that week. This post will be an unofficial "heads up" for which movies/shows/books you can look forward to hearing about that week and just kinda a random fun day... (Funday Sundays??? Anyone?) *cough* This is the Funday Sunday post for this week. *cough* Part of the reason for this is so that I can create "home pages" for each review I do...  Just go with it, it'll make more sense in a second.
  • Mondays are Movie Mondays. You can ("Hopefully" she said with a crazed look on her face) expect a movie review (the one that I hinted at the day before) on Monday. 
  • Thursdays are TV Thursdays. There probably wont be a TV post every week because I seem to run out of TV episodes to review much easier than movies (plus I may be overstretching my abilities with this new schedule... just a bit. *crazy grin*).
  • Fridays are book days. (Sorry... no cool name for this one... I just couldn't come up with anything. Ideas are welcome.) I'm going to make a valiant attempt to start reviewing books every week as well. However, the same policy that applied to TV Tuesdays applies here. Books take SO much longer to get through (especially for me...) and these will probably still be the rarest posts. 
That doesn't sound too crazy does it? This way you can actually know what content to expect from me and when to expect it. I think we can do this. 


And now that that's all out of the way, we can return to our regular programming: the set up for this week. *ahem* 

Movie Monday: The Maze Runner

TV Show Thursday: Doctor Who - Mummy On the Orient Express

Books On Friday: The Great Gatsby

This is where I've added that new bit... By clicking on each of these titles I've listed, you will be taken to each title's media page. A sort of home page for each title... I'm trying some new things with these. (These media pages are basically posts I've turned into pages, so if you were to go all the way back to when the blog started (not something I'd recommend, it's quite embarrassing), you'd see a whole bunch of new posts added before my very first post. I know it's weird, but it doesn't affect us in any way, so... we should be fine.)

Now to make Funday Sundays fun! Funday Sundays are from here on out to also include the new exciting things I've discovered during the prior week. To give you energy for the week ahead (If you're idealistic like that. I really had no such plans but, *shrugs* it makes sense.) I guess.

Found this song. It's brilliant because well... Geronimo. I don't condone the band though, so don't go jumping around their page listening to all their songs because Aloisa said you could... I know nothing about them. (I also haven't watched the official music video for it, just this lyric video. So that's on your own head too.)


See You Tomorrow!
~ Aloisa Quintal

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooh exciting! Especially looking forward to The Great Gatsby review. Mainly because I've read that and I haven't seen either the movie or DW, soo... XD Anyway, cool! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about that one too! I read it a long time ago and just got the chance to reread it to see if my first impressions were correct or if I was just in a strange mood that year.

      Yeah... I wish everybody on here had seen the same stuff. It'd make for good conversation. But hey, maybe you'll learn something about a movie/show you were considering seeing or something... Or know everything about everything without having to see it yourself. :P

      Delete