Actual Header

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

I love the New Year. I especially love it when it seems like a good number like 15. New beginnings. Lovely things they are.


I will do my very best to get this blog functional again (still messing with the review pages... sorry). Till then, know that I've created many new goals for the amount of content I hope to get out within the new year, and I have big hopes for The Castle this year. So... cheerio. 


~ Aloisa Quintal 
"You're supposed to put it in the ground."
" It is in the ground." 
"This was your idea!"

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Looking forward to lots of posts and content and awesomeness as usual here at the Castle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this and was thinking me too! And then I was like: content.... right...

      Delete
  2. I saw Gwaine and I was like, "AHH IT'S GWAAAINE." Seriously. Oh my gosh. XDD <3

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALOISA GIRL. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *eats flower*

    And I don't think I'm allowed to say Happy New Year five days after the fact... so I'll just type it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Hope your year is filled with amazing fangirling goodies! XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It probably will be... I mean... a life without fangirling? Impossible. I would be dead.

      Delete