Actual Header

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Funday Sunday! - Art... I'm Swimming in Modern Art... Save me... Please.

Hello Dreamers!


So I'm a bit late in the day again, but that's because I'm behind with writing posts. And that's because of school. Yay. (Actually my brain is seriously fried with modern art right now, so I'm going to try to be somewhat entertaining here, but... I'm doubting my abilities today.)
 

Movie Monday: The Hunger Games - Catching Fire

 

TV Show Thursday: Doctor Who - Flatline

 
So no books this week. Need some time to get through Empire of Bones.
 
(Also, I'm tired and don't have the patience to create the media pages for the new upcoming reviews... so... they're coming soon. Promise.)

On a random note, I rediscovered this song recently:
 
It makes me happy.
 
And this new Studio C episode is brilliant.
 

So yeah. That's kinda all I've got for you today. Art has really taken it's toll on me.
 
Hope that it doesn't kill me and...
 
See you tomorrow.
 
~ Aloisa Quintal

2 comments: