Actual Header

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Musketeers: A new show??

Hello All!

So I found out about this show a little while ago and I thought I'd sorta tell you all what I know.
The Musketeers
BBC is making a new TV Mini Series next year called the Musketeers. (It's based off of the Three Musketeers) This is the first released picture...

The guy in the middle with the blue hat played Lancelot in Merlin. Which means I REALLY want to see this!!!! It's going to have 10 episodes. The only thing I don't know, is what it's going to be rated. Which is rather unfortunate.

Anyway not much is known about it, but it's just another thing I'm watching for. SO excited!

~ Aloisa Quintal

2 comments:

  1. I might, maybe, possibly, have started hyperventilating very briefly upon seeing this picture. Maybe.

    Y'know, their outfits are actually kind of goofy, and yet they still manage to look so insanely awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly. But they mostly look insanely awesome... :P So excited to watch this with you!

      Delete