Actual Header

Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome to the Castle!

Hello!
So if you are here, its probably because you are searching for your own fantasy. I have done the same thing countless times and have found, that often, the only fantasy you can be, are those that you create. This is why I write, and someday I hope to make movies. However, I find it fun to leave this world for a period of time, to experience another's fantasy, and learn what you can from it. Some things that I often take away from a fantasy, are:
~ Good Quotes
~ Good Wallpapers for my PC
~ New Dreams
~ Lessons for a Warrior
~ And a special kind of feeling that only comes when you have opened the doors of possibility, and suddenly, Narnia isn't so far away, Olympus really is on the 600th floor of the empire state building, and Middle Earth really did exist.

I hope you enjoy experiencing fantasies with me.
Remember, you are opening the doors of possibility.
~ The Castle in the Skies

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys! Just testing something. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm not the only one with a real blog anymore! ;-) This sounds like the coolest blog ever. :-) Though I have to ask, why would Olympus not be on the 600th floor? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea. It seems as though there is a rumor going around, that olympus isn't on the 600th floor! They must be mortals! :D

    ReplyDelete