Actual Header

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Choronicles of Narnia!

Hey Guys!
So the first fantasy we are going to experience is The Choronicles of Narnia. Narnia comes from the book series written by CS Lewis. Narnia is a classic to many people and the movies only made it more popular. Narnia is a magical land created by Aslan. When Lucy Pevensie walks into a wardrobe, she finds herself in a snowy forest. Soon Lucy and her three siblings Susan, Peter and Edmund, find out that they are part of a prophecy to defeat the white witch. They soon realize that it is their job to bring summer back to the Narnians, and a whole new age of epic battles and magic is born. There are three movies at the moment, (hopefully they'll make another) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The books are as follows, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader; The Silver Chair; The Horse and His Boy; The Magicians Nephew; and The Last Battle. To be honest, I haven't read all the Narnia books. :S So we'll probably just focus on the movies, but please, the books are epic so read them! (I promise they're on my reading list, so I am going to read them eventually.)
~ The Castle In The Skies

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Test comment! Love the blog! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say post some pictures! Y'know, stills from the movie. You can get them from imdb.com, if you like. :-D Oh! And you could see if you could get some illustrations from the different versions of the books and compare! Just some thoughts. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! Thanks for the tip! I'll do that on my next post. (In a few days. I am uber busy with Nano right now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right. You go, Aloisa! Now that I am done with NaNo, I can cheer everyone on! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Nano! Maybe I'll stay up late encouraging with you! *Party*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! You are awesome!! :-D

    ReplyDelete