Actual Header

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yet another TV show: Sherlock

Hey Guys,
Dedicating this post to Pearl. Because all the best shows are her idea. (I mean just think about Supernatural! That was her idea too!!!) So I've actually started (and finished) another BBC tv show called Sherlock. Basically (in case you hadn't guessed...) it's about Sherlock Holmes except that it's set in modern day London rather than old timey London.

And it's AWESOME!!!!!

It is rated Tv-14 (Which I've determined is basically PG-13) so there are some awkward bits. Nothing terrible though. Well....I guess that's somewhat up to the viewer...

Anyway, I'm waiting for season 3 (Along with the rest of the world) and can I just say, "I HATE WAITING!" But it's soooooo soooo going to be worth it! It had better be....

Especially if we get some of these two!!!!:

Yes I prefer Molly and Sherlock to Irene and Sherlock and some other people they try to pair with Sherlock (of which btw, I think is ridiculous). Deal with it.

You guys totally have to watch this! Plus there's only 6 episodes *cries* so it's not that hard to catch up on!

~ Aloisa Quintal
"You do count. You've always counted and I've always trusted you."

7 comments:

  1. Agh, I hate waiting! SEASON THREE HURRY UP. But the reason it is taking awhile is because Martin Freeman has been working between TV Show and Movie.

    I only just finished episode two, season one of Supernatural. My younger sisters are not allowed to watch it and I'm the only one interested in it. Plus, I have tons of school and stuff to do. So I am wwaaayyy behind on that...

    But Molly and Sherlock are so cute. Apparently in season three, John has a mustache... You can go to google images and google "John's mustache"

    On another note, yay for you catching up to me in all these shows! Haha, tell me of any other shows you watch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I can't wait!!!

      We just watched through the third episode. So far it's pretty good...I'm not going to put it on here till I'm sure though...

      Yeah I know. I saw it in the trailer... *shivers* why???

      LOL! All the one's I've watched are in the side bar. Except for Supernatural. And I've also seen all the Dr. Quinns, way back was I was much younger...

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, a post dedicated to me! Shucks, folks, I'm speechless.
    Good review. Although that "you've always counted" quote at the end almost made me burst into hysterical tears. I'm having kind of a strange night.
    Now, don't get offended, but I think it's really kind of funny that you can't mention Johnlock directly. You're so innocently vague. I like it. It's refreshing after all the awful Johnlock shippers one finds lurking around the Internet.
    Sherlolly forever.
    One last thing: Did you know that the fandom has named John's mustache Harold? It's a tad disturbing, the activities that fangirls long starved of new material are forced to resort to.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aw, I'm sorry that it almost made you cry...

      LOL! I figured there's plenty of purely of people proclaiming Johnlock to the world, so I decided to be vague. :P

      Yeah...I think I saw that mentioned somewhere...I mean a mustache? Really? What were they thinking....

      Delete
    2. That's just it. The fandom isn't thinking anymore. I figure that several weeks ago, when we hit the eighteen month anniversary of the fall, the grief and unsatisfied anticipation finally drove most of the poor Sherlockians crazy and they've been utterly brain-dead ever since. It's not an ideal situation, sure, but at least most of them have been temporarily relieved of their suffering.....

      Delete
    3. That is a very well developed theory. I think I totally agree with you. WE NEED CONTENT!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Sherlock and I want series three NOW! (As you said, along with most of the rest of the world.)
    I like Sherlock without romance, but I must say, if they do anything romantic with him I want it to be with Molly. I love Molly, she is so sweet and fun. So yeah, I'd be okay if they did something with those two.

    ReplyDelete