Actual Header

Friday, June 29, 2012

Brave: Movie Review

So yesterday I went to see Brave with my family. I was super excited for this movie because the trailer looked epic. Here's a link to the trailer in case you haven't seen it yet:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrDBQ_qmlg 
The main character, Merida, is brilliant. She's a feisty red head that wants something more to her life than to be married to a complete idiot. She thirsts for adventure.

This was one of the main reasons I wanted to see this movie. A princess that isn't a princess at heart.
However, I was disappointed with this movie. I felt like it had a lot of potential, but they just didn't hit the nail. I can't quite pin point what I didn't like, but I just didn't really like it. However, the soundtrack was AMAZING (I'll be posting about it next) and I still think that Merida is awesome.

~ Aloisa Quintal

No comments:

Post a Comment